The said expressed and continuing highly significant and fervent call has some five (5) key and outstanding appeals, all of which are neither hard to understand nor difficult to fathom. The government official personally and officially addresses the following socio-moral agenda directly to the one leading the national governance some seven long years since:
1. "PROVE THAT GOVERNMENT CAN STILL ACT DECISIVELY IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST."
2. "CORRUPTION IS THE KEY POLITICAL PROBLEM."
3. "SLOW, UNEVEN GROWTH THE KEY ECONOMIC PROBLEM."
4. "POVERTY PERPETUATES ITSELF THROUGH GENERATIONS."
5. "REDEFINE POLITICS AS SERVING MORE THAN INDIVIDUAL AMBITIONS."
Click here to read full text.